Just bought my first surf!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought my first surf!!!

Hello all you surfers, ive just bought my first ever surf its a 95 3.0 SSRG and i flamin love it. My mates have already nicknamed it the pimpmobile(which i find quite flattering) then again im not sure lol. Thanks to all the info on this site it helped a great deal as i wasnt sure what to buy at first just had a load of cash burning a hole in my pocket. but i wasnt going to buy a ruddy boring car then i found this site and got thinking about an old mate who had a 2.4 surf years ago..and i liked!!! and now here i am addicted to this site already.
    Im in Rochester Kent if anyone is close say hello.
    Ive also been stalking the lanes looking for that off road opportunity anyone know of anywhere in kent where i can get diiiiirrrtttyy???
    Well hello from and looking forward to chattin..thanks again.
    Attached Files
    Markjbl32

Welcome! Instructions: when in Surf, put seriously silly grin on, turn music up and let the good times roll!

Comment

Welcome to the happy ship "Surfdom" Nice truck you got there m8... gotta get it muddy though... pop round the M25 and M1 to Devilspit on Sunday and say hello!! its a good excuse to give her a nice drive!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
        Welcome to the happy ship "Surfdom" Nice truck you got there m8... gotta get it muddy though... pop round the M25 and M1 to Devilspit on Sunday and say hello!! its a good excuse to give her a nice drive!!

hello and cheers....Yeah looks a bit sqeaky dunnit...went through a muddy field other day got some good mud splashes up it now much fun was had..and devils pit i will make a date soon for sure.!!!!
        Markjbl32

Comment

Originally posted by jax
          Welcome! Instructions: when in Surf, put seriously silly grin on, turn music up and let the good times roll!
          thanks just had my system sorted out!! its only got standard speakers in. the rears wernt working only front right, i was desperate for some sounds for a cpl of days...took it to audio cnt, they tweaked it and all working now ..even though it is all standard it sounds good...but i feel a sub bass coming soon!!
          Markjbl32

Comment

welcome aboard, a grin, some mud and your sorted
            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
            My choice
            Back off

Comment

Working...
            X