Attached Files
    Live Life To The Full

POPS got some like that for his Suzuki toy
    Attached Files
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Help please... I have a GenIII, with 16" rims, and was looking at getting a set of Colway tryes for "play time" Would it be better to get a set of 15" rims and tyres for clearance between the wheel wells, etc???

Comment

Originally posted by usafric
        Help please... I have a GenIII, with 16" rims, and was looking at getting a set of Colway tryes for "play time" Would it be better to get a set of 15" rims and tyres for clearance between the wheel wells, etc???
        nah, 15s won't fit.
        get a package deal of steel wheels and colways for about £400... i had to use small spacers on the front to clear the calipers so might be worth double checking the offset.
        from www.4x4accessoriesandtyres.co. uk
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I am going to have a hard time paying 400.00 pound for a set of chevy rims and remoulds... I can get them from the states for a lot cheaper. But I will def need 16" rims... Ta for the info...

Comment

Spotted on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...934373074&rd=1

Fish
            If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

265/75/16

These will foul the front wheel arches on a 2nd gen surf with standard suspension. IVE BEEN THERE!
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by usafric
                Its a 3rd gen Marky m8 so those tyres at 265/75/16 are the correct size on that model.

Fish
                If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Working...
                X