Tyres Southampton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyres Southampton

Any one know a good priced tyre outlet in southampton area where i can get my Surf reshod, Any good recomendations of a good A/T. outer track road end nut loose, pin still through the castleations?????? so wore away on inner edge of tyre,

Many thanks
    Rick

Originally posted by mtber
    Any one know a good priced tyre outlet in southampton area where i can get my Surf reshod, Any good recomendations of a good A/T. outer track road end nut loose, pin still through the castleations?????? so wore away on inner edge of tyre,

Many thanks
    Bit further but Micheldever Tyres are excellent and cheap - on the A303 between Andover and Basingstoke - massive place , have surfs on the puter so alignents etc no problem.

As to tyres - I like the BFG A/T's - had then on for over a year now - superb off road performance and very little noise or vibration on road. For a cheaper tyre Kumho's are good, we've got them on a couple of tucks and they wear well and are not too noisy!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Premier Tyres opp The Castle Pub in Midanbury/Bitterne Park. Quoted me the same price as Micheldever for Kumho 31/10/15 MT.

Strange thing is I'm 99% sure they get theres from Micheldever!
      I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Tyres Southampton

Try Auto Trade Tyres Mount Pleasant Ind Estate
        I just bought 2 tyres 265-70-15 as 2 of mine were slashed
        £120 all in and he fitted them at my place.

Comment

Working...
        X