Tyres for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyres for sale

Hi all, If its any help to anyone I have started a new company selling Offroad accessories and camping equipment. At the moment I am very small and so is the company, but I am hoping to expand fast and so is the company. The company is mail order so if there are any tyres you require you can email with the sizes and types at nautarc01@yahoo.co.uk or look on my, under developed but slowly expanding website at www.mad-distribution.co.uk I'm still having trouble with the site but it can be found via google.
    You Know the rules There are no rules

Just had a look at your web site i can see only one problem, and that is u have used the wrong 4X4 on your home page not good should have been a surf no one will buy anything off u now lol. Good luck with the Company I hope u do well, it looks like u will have lots of good stuff for us all. I will keep looking in when i need anything and have a little money to play with.

chris
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

little late m8 drove 200 miles round trip yesterday to get some tyres couldnt find any on the net
      [COLOR=red][SIZE=7][FONT=comic sans ms]Never Look A Gift Horse In The Mouth[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
      X