Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how big can I go

Just got a nice set of 16 inch split rims for my 2nd gen 4 runner ,
    they need new tyres , at the moment there are 285/75/16's on them which are too big for my arches , on the car are standard toyota alloys with 265/70/15's ,
    what are the biggest size I can go on the new rims without doing any alterations to the car??

DONT FIT 265x75x16 as they catch the arches as well
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Tyres

Originally posted by wadey6
      Just got a nice set of 16 inch split rims for my 2nd gen 4 runner ,
      they need new tyres , at the moment there are 285/75/16's on them which are too big for my arches , on the car are standard toyota alloys with 265/70/15's ,
      what are the biggest size I can go on the new rims without doing any alterations to the car??
      If its any help, she who must be obeyed has some hefty 32 x 11.50 R 15 T rated BF Goodrich TA Mud Terrain tyres on hers with no worries and I can obtain these and any other tyre size you want delivered to your door.
      My mobile is 07717054406 give me a call. Youneed 16's so that was no help at all was it. Well if you do find the size you need I can get Most of the branded stuff and a lot of different budget stuff. I,m also selling offroad equipment to.
      Last edited by Journeyer10; 10 September 2004, 06:46. Reason: cause i'm a plank
      You Know the rules There are no rules

Comment

will the 32 x 11.50 R 15 fit to a standard rim just asking
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Working...
        X