Help with tyre pressure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with tyre pressure

Hi everybody, I'm another new chick on the block, only got my Surf 3 weeks ago and have found your forum really useful! Have followed loads of advice so far, changing all filters, oil, coolant etc so I know its been done. Still waiting for a handbook and workshop book so thank you all.

Can anyone help me with tyre pressure. The tyres fitted are BFG 275/70 16.

Hope to pluck up the courage to take my big fella off road one day and/or meet up with you all.

Andrea (Andy)
    Andy (the girly)
    What YOU want something THAT big for???!!!!!

Originally posted by Bladebabe
    Hi everybody, I'm another new chick on the block, only got my Surf 3 weeks ago and have found your forum really useful! Have followed loads of advice so far, changing all filters, oil, coolant etc so I know its been done. Still waiting for a handbook and workshop book so thank you all.

Can anyone help me with tyre pressure. The tyres fitted are BFG 275/70 16.

Hope to pluck up the courage to take my big fella off road one day and/or meet up with you all.

Andrea (Andy)
    This has been covered many times before, have a search on the forum you'll find many comments and opinions on this (not too wide a difference in opinions tho)
    Personally I run 34PSI in the same size tyres as yourself.
    Maurice
    Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Big thank you. Have been having a look through forum but couldn't find same size. Thanks again.
      Andy (the girly)
      What YOU want something THAT big for???!!!!!

Comment

I run 32psi in my BFG A/T's for general road use.

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

I tried 35 but found it very bumpy, now at 29 and feels great

Comment

Working...
          X