Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your Opinion's

your opinion's please chaps
    need to get a new set of tyres, both fronts are very low on inner edge and one back has had a nail in the edge of tread for the past month, was looking at these from RT.
    Dont really do that much off roading so , dont want anything to agressive but want something that will do ok when i do
    http://www.roughtrax4x4.com/?doc=16&cid=563&vid=1294

General grabbers would be a very good place to start if you're looking for a good all round tyre that's not much over half the price of BFGs.

If you're spending most of your time on the tarmac ATs is definately the way to go.

There's other's about though, cooper discoverer st (not as aggressive as stt) may be worth a look. Obviously BFG ats but they're expensive, many swear by them and they can go further in they're lifetime than some cars do. That's just a few. Then there's untold numbers of remoulds, i've been running insa turbo mountains for 18 months no problem and they still look new, and at £270 a set fitted can't complain (they're a slightly different tread pattern but Insa do a BFG copy aswell, can't remember what it's called though).
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

When you've got some ideas of what you want have a chat with the guys at Nene Valley Off-Road (behind the fuel station on the A43 - near the Red House). They're a friendly bunch and the prices are pretty good
      Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Forgot about that place Roger, will give them a call, thanks

EDIT : just gave them a call GG AT2 fitted and balanced for £300 ...not bad
        Last edited by evil_jesus; 13 August 2008, 14:53.

Comment

Originally posted by evil_jesus View Post
          Forgot about that place Roger, will give them a call, thanks

EDIT : just gave them a call GG AT2 fitted and balanced for £300 ...not bad
          For 4? thats not bad at all.

I would give a to BFG ATs though. Came with the truck when i got it, and basically never wore noticeably. After several sets of muds (one set I still have for when I need them) I have another set of BFG ATs. They are everything people say about them. If you're keeping the truck for any length of time, and can afford the initial outlay, its worth it.
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

if i could afford them i would, but impending redundancy i need to go with something a little cheaper at the moment.
            thanks for your input chaps

Comment

evil jesus, i have a set of bfg ats. rims are in vg nick, tyres only done 3-4k ish loads of life in em. pm me if interested if not they'll be going in the classifieds on here.

Comment

Boris, check your mail mate

Comment

Working...
                X