JCS 4x4 Wheels and Tyres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCS 4x4 Wheels and Tyres

As promised this is the chap I got my BFGs off the other day.

I found him to be really helpful and an all round decent bloke. He's an offroader himself and not just some ex-Quikfit random tyre monkey. Seems to know his stuff, and good prices too.

He has an eBay shop here which at first glance is biased towards Landy tyres / wheels, but he can get most stuff.

Posted in 'Tyres' thread also.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

i tried to get some wheels and tyres from him about 2days ago didnt have either

Comment

Originally posted by Jackt360 View Post
      i tried to get some wheels and tyres from him about 2days ago didnt have either
      Was it GGs or BFGs? Big shortage on both in some sizes at the mo. I tried three places for GG before I gave up, and then couldn't get BFG either til I tried him.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

no it was a set of marshal venture mt's in 33's on 15x10's no luck but i ended up getting some from here www.4x4tyres.com and they were brilliant and they came within about 2 days AND i managed to fit 33's to a standered truck! scrubs abit on the bumper but not much

Comment

Originally posted by Jackt360 View Post
          no it was a set of marshal venture mt's in 33's on 15x10's no luck but i ended up getting some from here www.4x4tyres.com and they were brilliant and they came within about 2 days AND i managed to fit 33's to a standered truck! scrubs abit on the bumper but not much
          33's on a standard truck?! I ran 32ish for a while before the body lift and it didnt scrub much.
          any pics?
          Tim
          Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

yup sure do uploadin them now.... my truck isnt quite a surf now.. more of just a hilux....

Comment

Working...
            X