bfg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bfg

just ordered 2 bfg all terrains - 275x70x16's for my truck £115 each from camskill, hope the extra 1" in height and width will fit onto the std suspension setup
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

2? Does that mean the other two are a different size? If they are, I'd avoid going into 4wd if I were you.
    Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie View Post
      2? Does that mean the other two are a different size? If they are, I'd avoid going into 4wd if I were you.
      2 for now coz of the lack of funds, size shouldnt matter i thought coz of the open centre diff on a kzn185? there again i dont have any laning booked for a while so should be ok till i get the next pair. thanks for the advice any way
      john
      Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

I've just ordered 2 x BFG 33x12.50x15 from www.event-tyres.co.uk who will come over to my office, fit the new tyres, swap the rear to the front, put the new ones on the back, and take the OSF tyre (old one) and put it onto a new steel rim as the spare - all for £270
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

B,f,g

put 2 285/75/16 at,s on the back of my truck, [200£, mate owed me a favour] week later had a bang, truck still off road,can,t wait to get it back

Comment

Working...
          X