cruiser wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cruiser wheels

sorry guys for this but looking at some 17" cruiser wheels as a set of roadies does anyone know what offset i need or will any cruiser wheel fit my 3 gen
    again sorry for covering old stuff
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Originally posted by mud skipper View Post
    sorry guys for this but looking at some 17" cruiser wheels as a set of roadies does anyone know what offset i need or will any cruiser wheel fit my 3 gen
    again sorry for covering old stuff
    At least -5mm, up to about -20 depending on the wheel width, based on 7" or 8" wide wheels.

You need 16" or bigger dia to clear your calipers.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

seen these but seller cannt see any markings on them so would be a gamble i guess, as they look like the nut area is not inset as much as mine so would make them foul the inner wings i guess, so would have to cross your palms with gold for wheel spacers......
      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/toyota-landcru...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Originally posted by mud skipper View Post
        seen these but seller cannt see any markings on them so would be a gamble i guess, as they look like the nut area is not inset as much as mine so would make them foul the inner wings i guess, so would have to cross your palms with gold for wheel spacers......
        http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/toyota-landcru...QQcmdZViewItem
        Ive got spacers fitted with standard rims & tyres. They do catch my front arches at times but my front ARB Rubbers may need replacing. The profile of your tyre would have to be lower & price of rubber would be higher i expect.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

isn't that the markings there?
          Attached Files
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279 View Post
            isn't that the markings there?
            Them there is the balancing weights.
            http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

You may be in luck as I'm just about to put a set of 5 cruiser ally wheels on the bay, they have a -20 offset! will try them on my 3rd Gen if your interested?

Mark.........
              Let taste be the enemy of art!

Comment

Originally posted by MrE View Post
                You may be in luck as I'm just about to put a set of 5 cruiser ally wheels on the bay, they have a -20 offset! will try them on my 3rd Gen if your interested?

Mark.........
                thats weird i have just posted about losing my bid on a set, yours are 15" thou?

Comment

They are 15" 7JJ they still have 31/10.50 tyres on, so I can put one on my 3rd Gen to check it out.

Mark.........

Comment

Hi Mark ££££????
                    www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by MrE View Post
                      They are 15" 7JJ they still have 31/10.50 tyres on, so I can put one on my 3rd Gen to check it out.

Mark.........
                      Mark i guess they will foul the brakes, but it would be nice of you to try, what tyres are they?
                      btw hows the cruiser coming along, did it have a front lsd

Comment

I'll pop one on tomorrow as I've got stuff to do on the Cruiser so I can get it home tonight, It passed its MOT Saturday and I've just got the tax today Not tried front yet as I'm still having trouble with LHS FWH

Tiger, I'm after £100 (+ a fiver for the forum) for all five, there in great condition and don't show any scuffs or corrosion.

Mark........

Comment

Working...
                        X