Maxxis Mudzillas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maxxis Mudzillas

Been on the truck for 2 weeks now, and have had a chance to play on wet mud / steep slopes / very long grass / scrub etc.

They are the DOGS DANGLIES!!!!

An earth pile about 12ft high and about 35-45 degrees steep on my private offroad area was simply ambled up when dry, and when wet was dug out until sufficient grip was found to drag the truck up - all at road pressures of 30psi! I have a feeling they are gonna be superb in the rough stuff aired down a few pounds!

They are a little noisy on the road, but its a good noise! And now they've been on a few weeks, and run in a bit, the ride isn't so bad for a 33" serious mud tyre. Make the truck look like a radio controlled buggy too

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
      Been on the truck for 2 weeks now, and have had a chance to play on wet mud / steep slopes / very long grass / scrub etc.

They are the DOGS DANGLIES!!!!

An earth pile about 12ft high and about 35-45 degrees steep on my private offroad area was simply ambled up when dry, and when wet was dug out until sufficient grip was found to drag the truck up - all at road pressures of 30psi! I have a feeling they are gonna be superb in the rough stuff aired down a few pounds!

They are a little noisy on the road, but its a good noise! And now they've been on a few weeks, and run in a bit, the ride isn't so bad for a 33" serious mud tyre. Make the truck look like a radio controlled buggy too

shameless bump
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Just ordered another one as a spare graham.

(Not a spare graham, a spare wheel...)
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

thank god for that....
          imagine two of me....
          even i can see that doesn't bear thinking about!!

i read your post mate,and glad you got the spare,and good deal on delivery,sounds like nice people to do business with

Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
          X