Originally posted by TonyN
    33x14/15 Pitbull Rockers.....

They are the nuts.
    Droooooool........Just made my t-shirt wet
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
      Droooooool........Just made my t-shirt wet
      woodzie ,drinking tea makes your tee shirt wet!!
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
        it would be better,save my arms from getting tired.
        If i do then i'll give you a bell as piratestorm is taking his truck to tony's and leaving it there so i may go up and bring him back
        Richard - when you both come up why not stay overnight? we have the beds as long as you dont mind bunking in the loft room? And we can show you our local pub too.

The wheels for sale are the same as the ones in the pic - and they should fit yours as they are the same offset as mine. £70 each and we'll buy the first beer??
        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
          Richard - when you both come up why not stay overnight? we have the beds as long as you dont mind bunking in the loft room? And we can show you our local pub too.

The wheels for sale are the same as the ones in the pic - and they should fit yours as they are the same offset as mine. £70 each and we'll buy the first beer??
          i will speak to Will when i see him on Tuesday Linda and give you/Tony a ring on tuesday also to let you know for definate.I just sent you a pm so ignore that cause i forgot i posted on here about them.What would be the best day/night for you for us to stop over,Weds night or Thurs night.
          Thanks
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

i will speak to Will when i see him on Tuesday Linda and give you/Tony a ring on tuesday also to let you know for definate.I just sent you a pm so ignore that cause i forgot i posted on here about them.What would be the best day/night for you for us to stop over,Weds night or Thurs night.
            Thanks
            either, but wednesday is pub night anyway, so.....

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
              either, but wednesday is pub night anyway, so.....

ok then.i will speak to Will and ring you on Tuesday to let you know for definate then Tony

Comment

ok then.i will speak to Will and ring you on Tuesday to let you know for definate then Tony
                hey richard remember to turn right after you go under the bridge,not straight on.hehehehehehehehehe
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
                  hey richard remember to turn right after you go under the bridge,not straight on.hehehehehehehehehe
                  funny you say that Mark cause i was thinking about that earlier...hehehe

plus i'm taking sat nav aswell so if i miss the turning i can blame Mandy on the sat nav

Comment

Working...
                  X