Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insa Turbo - Mountain

Got a set of these fitted today, £270 all in

To sum them up they look like a road biased(ish) pattern, but with a lot deeper tread. They are supposed to be a 50/50 All terrain but i would probably say they are more a 60/40 or 70/30 biased toward the road but maybe with a bit of offroad capability.
    They have a noticably stiffer sidewall than the colway m/t's which are now going to be kept for offroad use. Also seemed very quiet but having been driving around on the colways for the best part of a year now anything would be quiet. So far so good although i've only popped out quick on them, the handling seemed tighter with them on, rolling rersistance seems to be down as i don't slow down as quick just by lifting off the accelarator, and giving it a bootful on roundabouts a couple of times they haven't stepped out yet.

If my next post says 'i rolled my surf' it means i was trying too hard and they grip well!
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

What size ? Do they do them in 16"

Bogus
    Сви можемо

Comment

31x10.50 R15
      complete list of sizes off the manufacturers website below, but try www.lewis4x4.co.uk or www.4site4x4.co.uk for uk retailers and see what they got/can get

235/85R16 215/80R15 215/80R16 225/75R15 235/75R15 205/70R15 225/70R15 235/70R16 245/70R16 265/70R16 30x9.50R15 31x10.5R15 265/75R16
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

Read good reports about Insa`s but I think mostly 16" available. Could`nt find any in 265/70/15 so went for Colway AT`s in 31/10.50/15.