road tyres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• road tyres

Thinking of getting 2 of these for the back- General grabber UPH going cheap at Roughtrax. Size 265/70/15. Excellent reviews on the US forums. They may even suit my exhaust! I would need to get a set of steels then with 31 in. MT`s. for off-roading.
    Has anybody got these sports tyres fitted?
    Powered by Toyota!

Originally posted by chrisinflight
    Thinking of getting 2 of these for the back- General grabber UPH going cheap at Roughtrax. Size 265/70/15. Excellent reviews on the US forums. They may even suit my exhaust! I would need to get a set of steels then with 31 in. MT`s. for off-roading.

I have both - UHPs for on road, GG AT2 31x10.5x15s on a spare set of Surf alloys for off road, next is for some MTs on steel wheels, but need a bigger house so I can store two full sets of wheels and tyres....

The UHPs are REALLY good as are the AT2 - got the ATs from RoughTrax and the UHPs from Event-Tyres
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Cheers, thanks for the reply. Still have not decided. I found 31" Toyo`s AT`s and MT`s for £67.00 ea. delivered so am thinking about running the MT`s permanently.
      Powered by Toyota!

Comment

i run muds full time mate, no problems with grip in the dry and only slightly more skittish in the wet, but they are noisey, sounds like a v2 bomber sometimes, but hey ho i dont care. ill be looking at insa turbo special tracks for my next purchase, these tyres are AWESOME in the muddy stuff, so much grip and for not much money. think they are still only available in 16inch so will have to wait until they either give them away with free wheels.. or decide to make the 15's
        TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by chrisinflight
          Ive got these on my 3rd GEN all round from Roughtrax, Great in the wet as well.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
            Ive got these on my 3rd GEN all round from Roughtrax, Great in the wet as well.
            Hi Marky,
            What size are you running and are these your road-set?
            cheers,
            chris