colway greenway macho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• colway greenway macho

just orderd some colway greenway macho off road tyres anyone got any comments on them ,are they any good?
    i only picked them cause i liked the look of the tread
    colin

loved the look and almost bought them but decided on KL71 Kumhos from Roughtrax instead.
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

I had 30's on my Samurai, IMO they were brilliant. They replaced some well used AT's it came with and transformed the ride; on road it was actually quieter (a relative concept with a plastic soft top) and I seemed to get less bump steer, off road I couldn't fault them and even pulled my mates 4" lifted Disco out a few times

They're good value so worth a go to to make your own mind up.

Wax on, wax off

Comment

few people on here got them on there trucks , me included, bit of road noise but not to bad , lovely offroad
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Just ordered some too.

I'll le tyou know how I get on.
          There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

Where from chaps?
            Should have bought a 3ltr

Comment

I got mine from

http://www.4x4tyres.com/

£311 for wheels and tyres.
              There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

just got them fitted today, they look good the only thing my bumper on the drivers side as took a hit at some time and with the big tyres on its catching when i turn,so i'll have to pull the bumper out.that will keep until the weekend
                colin

Comment

My two bob's worth

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=28957

Have you stayed with 31's or have you gone up to 33's?
                  Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo
                    My two bob's worth

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=28957

Have you stayed with 31's or have you gone up to 33's?
                    i've stayed with the 31's, i have no lift on the front and i'm finding they are
                    rubbing on the mud flap and also on the plastic trim on the bumper, has anyone else had this prop.i drove it about 60 miles today they seem to hold the road ok and i found the noise was not that bad, but i could almost watch the fuel gauge go down.the look good but i think they will just be kept for off roading.
                    colin

Comment

Originally posted by colin timney
                      i've stayed with the 31's, i have no lift on the front and i'm finding they are
                      rubbing on the mud flap and also on the plastic trim on the bumper, has anyone else had this prop.i drove it about 60 miles today they seem to hold the road ok and i found the noise was not that bad, but i could almost watch the fuel gauge go down.the look good but i think they will just be kept for off roading.
                      colin

No probs with mine, great for off roading. Not to bad on the road, though you wouldn't really want to go over around 50. I'm sure I could see the fuel gauge moving though.

Comment

Working...
                      X