tyre size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tyre size

hi i've got a 2" lit on my surf and my rims are 7" wide so what would you say is the biggest tyre i could go
    BIG HAMMER FOR HIRE

Originally posted by large
    hi i've got a 2" lit on my surf and my rims are 7" wide so what would you say is the biggest tyre i could go
    31x10.50x15 with a 2" lift you will need at least 4" lift to go any bigger
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by large

Ive got no lift and im running 265/75/16 which according to a website are 31.8 inches tall! theres no rubbing or anything but obviously they are 16" wheels so it depends if you would be happy to sell your current wheels and buy some new....unless your already running on 16" wheels!

Comment

yeah, i've been thinking of going for 265 75 16's instead of 31 10.5 15, there isn't much in it but i think the 16" wheels fill the arches better and are only marginally taller overall so should fit, see http://www.1010tires.com/TireSizeCal...?action=submit
        Bunkle
        Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

I`m now running 33x1250x15 Kumho 834MT on 7 inch rims with just a 2" suspension lift.
          I`ve only heard them rub once, but i`ve a body lift on the way, so that should stop it
          Stella Artois

Comment

Originally posted by jackster
            I`m now running 33x1250x15 Kumho 834MT on 7 inch rims with just a 2" suspension lift.
            I`ve only heard them rub once, but i`ve a body lift on the way, so that should stop it
            i can only dream on 33" at the moment plus i would need to go for 285/75/16 or something anyway

Comment

Jotto used to run 32x11.5x15 i think .....Hey Jon were they on standard alloys as thinking of 32's
              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                Jotto used to run 32x11.5x15 i think .....Hey Jon were they on standard alloys as thinking of 32's
                Jon's got nearly the same set as me I think. 32's on 8" rims. I'm running a 2" suspension lift with 1" body, while he's got a 2" body lift. There's rubbing and rubbing by the way. I get no rubbing on lock and full articulation with no anti roll bars I think you definitely need more than just a 2" suspension lift to achieve that
                Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Working...
                X