Colway in N London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colway in N London

Hi Guys, first post so excuse the ignorance. Anyone got a recommendation for a Colway tyre supplier / fitter in the N London area? Plan to take my P reg Surf (SSR V) out to S Africa so doing some prep in the month before we ship. Cheers

www.4x4accessoriesandtyres.co. uk will deliver next day if ordered b4 mid-day
    Last edited by stormforce; 10 April 2006, 22:13.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Colways

Originally posted by stormforce1067
      www.tyresandaccessories.co.uk will deliver next day if ordered b4 mid-day
      Thanks, trouble at moment is local garages want £19 per tyre to fit them (!). Am hoping that someone has experience locally of a supplier / fitter. Would beak my heart to pay almost 50% of the cost per fitted tyre in fitting it

Comment

if you can bring em round to me and I can have them fitted for whatever the trade price is. id imagine around that price for 4 wheels to fit/balance/valve etc not per wheel!
        Tim
        Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
          if you can bring em round to me and I can have them fitted for whatever the trade price is. id imagine around that price for 4 wheels to fit/balance/valve etc not per wheel!
          What an offer, thanks. Can you give me a call on 07900082054 and will get your details? I will be around on Friday and if convienient will drop by then. Regards.

Comment

i doubt my local place will be open on friday...
            Tim

Comment

Colways

Originally posted by dirtydog
              i doubt my local place will be open on friday...
              Thanks Tim. I have ordered the tyres so they will arrive today / tomorrow. Managed to get 4 for £199 delivered (265x70x16) so pleased with that. When do you think it will be possible to get them fitted? Regards, John.

Comment

anytime they are open really... just off the north circular so hopefully not too far for you.
                ill call them and see what they can do for you.
                Tim

Comment

Tyres Fitted

Tim,

Thanks for the offer. Managed to get them fitted over the weekend. Cheers, John

Comment

OK John glad you got it sorted.
                    Tim

Comment

Working...
                    X