sizes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sizes

i suposse its been said before but can you fit 33x12.5x15 to std wheels (offset 8) to a wide body with spacers with out a lift of any kind, my 31'' bfg's are well clear of any body work as they are. 33's are only 1" greater in diameter are they not????
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

See here John.....http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=20824

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      i cannt see why a 4" lift is needed from looking at mine theres lots of clearance all around my 31's

Comment

33s will be wider and taller so may rub when turning and/or going over bumps without enough clearance (lift)

Comment

33s will be wider and taller so may rub when turning and/or going over bumps without enough clearance (lift)
          cheers vince this wine is having an effect................
          i thought somebopdy on here mite of shelled out for 33's and not done his suspension lift and getts away with it.

changing subject andf going back to L.E.D.s i am thinking of setting a cluster of them in the rear bumper as a fog light and a row in the running boards what do you thinks, sons has bought me a set of neons aswell 4 for underneath and 2 for under the dash, (relucktant to fit). and wifey has got me 4 more spots.

Comment

Fit all the LEDs and the spots, then shop around for a set of air horns that sound like this......http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.ph...post&id=146035

Comment

Fit all the LEDs and the spots, then shop around for a set of air horns that sound like this......http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.ph...post&id=146035

Heh heh!!! What are your LED's like, Vince? I've only seen pics of the front ones, as far as I remember..?
              It just does, OK?

Comment

Haven't done anymore yet, but I am thinking about fitting some ultra bright white LEDs into the rear vents on the side of the rear side windows, for high level reversing lights.
                Oh, I did fit six of the bright LEDs into my centre interior light the other week.

Comment

Haven't done anymore yet, but I am thinking about fitting some ultra bright white LEDs into the rear vents on the side of the rear side windows, for high level reversing lights.
                  Oh, I did fit six of the bright LEDs into my centre interior light the other week.
                  Vince have you tried those headlight bulbs made of leds??? i was looking at them in halfords the other nite, i'm using leds in the side lights at the mo they give a good effect

Comment

Headlight bulbs?? Haven't seen those, I've seen the rear LED bulbs though.
                    I have........err........illegal bulbs in my headlights anyway. 80/100w.....shhhhh!

Comment

I have........err........illegal bulbs in my headlights anyway. 80/100w.....shhhhh!
                      i guess led h/bulbs would be as effective as candles,
                      mine is awaiting some good weather so i can tacle a wiring upgrade for the h/lamps and spots.

Comment

Hope you've upraded the wiring?!?!?
                        It just does, OK?

Comment

Nope, not yet, but then I hardly use the truck when it's dark 'cos the missus is home by then and I use her car if I have to go anywhere at night as it's at the front of the drive.

Comment

It just does, OK?

Comment

It will be upgraded soon. They've been fitted for two years now and no fires or blown fuses .............................. .............yet!

Comment

Working...
                              X