1 bfg AT needed,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 bfg AT needed,

i need a 265x70(i think) R15 BFG AT in good nick as one of mine has decided to leak from the side...

willing to get new but not pay £130 for one like most places want!

anyone got one in good nick kicking about they could give me for almost nothing? or know some were selling them cheap?

Originally posted by Ste00
    i need a 265x70(i think) R15 BFG AT in good nick as one of mine has decided to leak from the side...

willing to get new but not pay £130 for one like most places want!

anyone got one in good nick kicking about they could give me for almost nothing? or know some were selling them cheap?
    i use www.mytyres.co.uk for my Bridgestone Duellers...
    they dont list BFGs but worth looking for sizes as im sure they sell them, no problems with them - well recommended.
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

rite found the size... "265/70 R15 1100 M+S" the tread pattern doesnt seem to match new bfg's tho... anyone got ne sites that sell bfg's cheap?

Comment

Originally posted by Ste00
        rite found the size... "265/70 R15 1100 M+S" the tread pattern doesnt seem to match new bfg's tho... anyone got ne sites that sell bfg's cheap?
        have you tried 4x4accessoriesandtyres.com or ring them on 01677 425555 they may be of some help
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

they dont have tires on their site... but i might try phoning them tomorrow...

Comment

Working...
          X