New chrome modular wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New chrome modular wheels

I got mine the other week and they look great. Got em from Bronco 4x4 for a cheap price i think. 15"x8" they are......
    3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

the chromes look fab.thats why i just put them on mine and on a black surf (which is obviously the best color) they really stand outbetter than the alloys that were on it
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by Dog_Book
      I got mine the other week and they look great. Got em from Bronco 4x4 for a cheap price i think. 15"x8" they are......
      They look great but keep an eye on the rim edge, I had exactly the same set on a frontera about 3 years ago and the rim edges on all 4 wheels started to go rusty after about 5 months.
      I took them back to the dealers (North Staffs 4x4) and they changed all 4 for alloys as I didn't trust any replacements not to do the same.
      Hopefully they may have resolved the problem.
      Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by paulh
        They look great but keep an eye on the rim edge, I had exactly the same set on a frontera about 3 years ago and the rim edges on all 4 wheels started to go rusty after about 5 months.
        I took them back to the dealers (North Staffs 4x4) and they changed all 4 for alloys as I didn't trust any replacements not to do the same.
        Better not do! Thanks though and ill keep me eye out..owch....

I just thought that they were alot cheaper and less likely to mak a styling fay pa with them..

Comment

my chrome steel rims went real rusty, think it was more from ships and scratches cos they're my off road wheels.
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by paulh
            What alloys did you put on??? Have you got any good pic's as the surf in your avatar looks cool!

Cheers

Comment

Working...
            X