X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falken AT - Any good?

Anyone had any experience of these?
    Debs

I had them on my last surf ( dont ask it got written off by drunk driver)

They wear well, but watch them in the wet. The rear end was sliding all over the place.
    I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Debs (Tonka2)
      Anyone had any experience of these?

i have these fitted to my truck got them with it when i bought it!!

not had much experience with them in the off road situation but they are fine in everyday normal road use!!!
      CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Originally posted by Mike66
        I had them on my last surf ( dont ask it got written off by drunk driver)

They wear well, but watch them in the wet. The rear end was sliding all over the place.
        good point about the wet situation!!!!!

Comment

Yeah i only had the surf a week and did a pirouette going round a roundabout.

I had to go change my pants.My heart still beats fast when i go round that roundabout.

Comment

Originally posted by slim
            i have these fitted to my truck got them with it when i bought it!!

not had much experience with them in the off road situation but they are fine in everyday normal road use!!!
            Was just about to ask about off road! They'd predominantely be for road use but I do do some off roading with hubby.

They're actually for my SWB Pajero rather than a Surf (the Surf is hubby's!) Just trying to get some feedback on the tyres
            Debs

Comment

Hey slim im up your way in a couple of weeks. The missus and kids wanna go walking, so i said Ill drive

Comment

Originally posted by Mike66
                Hey slim im up your way in a couple of weeks. The missus and kids wanna go walking, so i said Ill drive
                lol..

where u off to then??? walking pheeew that sounds like hard work!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Debs (Tonka2)
                  Was just about to ask about off road! They'd predominantely be for road use but I do do some off roading with hubby.

They're actually for my SWB Pajero rather than a Surf (the Surf is hubby's!) Just trying to get some feedback on the tyres

well i got these with the truck and they were all nearly new and still have plenty of tread on them. but when it comes time for change would like to try some bf goodrich a/t.......

Comment

Working...
                  X