Colway MT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colway MT

Hi, I have just fitted 16" alloys with Colway MTs. Tested them out round the fields in the snow/mud and they are pretty good, especially crawling up and down steep slopes.

Jacqueline

Originally posted by jax
    Hi, I have just fitted 16" alloys with Colway MTs. Tested them out round the fields in the snow/mud and they are pretty good, especially crawling up and down steep slopes.

Jacqueline
    Reasonably priced tyres...I have the AT from Colway and found these to be fine also
    Gaz

Comment

I have Colway MTs on the, ahem, other offroader and they got me out of a hole with 2ft of porridge stylie mud that a foreward control landy and a bobtailed rangie (with chevrons) had to be recovered from (I like to think that my driving style was superior). The other offroader is not yet modified in the suspension or bodylift departments...........yet!

Rubber has to be good. I'm living proof! (I think I am talking about off road too)
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

i've had my MTs a year and they've worn pretty well, doing donuts on tarmac and off road... bit noisy, but not a problem... they've got all sorts of chuncks out of them now where thy've been cut to bits off road.
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
        X