Federal AT's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Federal AT's

A tyre dealer mate can get me a set of new 31,10.50,r15 Federal AT's for £60 each for my hilux are they any good ?
    Cheers,Steve.

Originally posted by stevo
    A tyre dealer mate can get me a set of new 31,10.50,r15 Federal AT's for £60 each for my hilux are they any good ?
    Cheers,Steve.
    Hey m8, got a set of federal ms351 at's on my truck.they are 30,9.5 15's.paid $700 zn for 4 brand new with a wheel balance and alignment.have had good running on and off road with them.similar off road to a mates bfg m/t's when mine are aired down to 20psi

Comment

Can't comment on their 4x4 tyres but as a brand I rate them - I got some Federal SS595 tyres on my FTO when I last had them replaced and they are great, as good as more well known brands, much better wear than my last set of Toyos and a fair bit cheaper than the well known brands.

Of course we are not really comparing like with like but I would hope you would get the same sort of quality for the money throughout their range.

It was a bit of a gamble as I had never heard of them before but I found some good reviews on the internet and went for it, glad I did, I would deffo use them again.
      No longer a Surf owner.

Comment

Working...
      X