Tyre width and height

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyre width and height

Someone may be able to help me with this.
    At the moment my Surf is a narrow body version, I'm getting a 2" lift done soon so I also thought what the hell I'll get some wheel arch extentions too.Just wondering what the best options for tyres would be to go on standard rims. Because the tyres I have at the moment would look a little out of place with a 2" lift and wider arches.

Andy.

What size are the rims your using??
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

You'll still only get 31" tyres, so I'd get them on some 8" rims, and then some wheel spacers if they look lost still.

You could try some Solid axle Pickup spec offset 7" rims, but they may rub on full lock.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by marky
        What size are the rims your using??

Ok, I finally got round to checking out my tyres, on at the moment are Avon Ranger AT'S size is 30 x 9.5 R15LT.
        I aint got a clue but poss think 30 cm wall ? 9.5" width and 15" for the rim size.
        There's some jazzy split rims on at the moment but I'm currently looking for some standard alloys .

Andy.

Comment

Originally posted by bobafatass
          Ok, I finally got round to checking out my tyres, on at the moment are Avon Ranger AT'S size is 30 x 9.5 R15LT.
          I aint got a clue but poss think 30 cm wall ? 9.5" width and 15" for the rim size.
          There's some jazzy split rims on at the moment but I'm currently looking for some standard alloys .

Andy.
          Andy, 30x9.5R15LT are 30" tall, 9.5" wide, 15" wheel dia. Its a class size, tyres often come up smaller in real life. My 35" Boggers only measure nearly 34" tall. Which is why some people get tyres that rub while a similar size tyre from a different manufacturer don't.
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
          X