Not surf specific but nice cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not surf specific but nice cars

This is mainly for marky he asked me to post these when I got a chance.

One of the guys I do work for is into fast cars in a big way.
    Attached Files
    I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Nice motors thanks for the pics mike. ive booked the car transporter + a few containers GONE IN 60 SECONDS
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

bags i the little black 1 in da middle
      lets go get dirty...

Comment

I was talking to him today marky and hes got 3 more cars coming in and said i can take some pics.

Its the pagini zonda, ferrari f50 only right handed one in the world and the lamborghini diablo .

the guys a car nut he really is the zonda and f50 cost him nearly a million quid.

jammie git, wonders how many heating systems i will have to put in for that???
        I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

Tell him he needs a FERRARI 360 the new one based on the Racing Car Model
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Mike66
            I was talking to him today marky and hes got 3 more cars coming in and said i can take some pics.

Its the pagini zonda, ferrari f50 only right handed one in the world and the lamborghini diablo .

the guys a car nut he really is the zonda and f50 cost him nearly a million quid.

jammie git, wonders how many heating systems i will have to put in for that???
            Just do a dozen coke runs and you could join him, btw. is he Columbian?
            ...Woodie http://woodie.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/D...%20Surfsml.JPG

Comment

Working...
            X