Work Shop Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work Shop Manual

Anyone Out There know how or where I can get my hands on a work shop manual for my 2.4 LN130 Series Surf, Only place i have found so far is in Australia, anyone know an option in the UK

there are 2 manuals the HAYNES is not surf specific no turbo ref either as its for the hilux .
    Max Ellery one is better so ive heard
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by darren fern
      Anyone Out There know how or where I can get my hands on a work shop manual for my 2.4 LN130 Series Surf, Only place i have found so far is in Australia, anyone know an option in the UK
      I have had one from milner off road email them your question and they will send you the info you want

Comment

Originally posted by darren fern
        Get the one from Australia - Either the Max Ellery one or the Haynes one. Both are written for the australian market anyway.

Actually a better thought, get both as between the two of them you have got one really good manual as both don't cover some of the Surfs we get anyway.

I ordered mine from Australia, shipping wasn't bad an it took a week to get here.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
        X