Dog Guard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog Guard

Thanks for the info on a towbar, I have now ordered one, all I need now to get me off and running is a dog guard, there are plenty universal tubular ones which do not resist the pounding of my 2 border collies jumping up. Does anyone know to a purpose built toyota guard or a good quality more heavy duty guard as I dont want the little buggers jumping over the seats.
    All work and no play

Do a search for dog guard or cage ,you will find all the info on here.

Comment

I've ordered a dog guard for a surf which should be turning up this Wednesday.

I'll post back when it arrives.
      I didn't do it !

Comment

If money isn't a problem try Barjo they will make it to your requirements, although you may have to go to their factory for measuring. They fitted the rear door guard to mine.
        I currently use a Halfords universal guard to stop my dogs joining me whilst driving, and so far none of my six Border Collies (plus two temporary lodgers) have managed to knock it down.
        Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Installed

Saunders w22 dog guard installed. Need to adjust it a bit more to get right close to the seats. The seat belt fixings get in the way a bit.
          I'll try it out Saturday though i don't expect to many problems as my two greyhounds usually just lay down for the journey.
          Attached Files
          I didn't do it !

Comment

Originally posted by molrams
            Saunders w22 dog guard installed. Need to adjust it a bit more to get right close to the seats. The seat belt fixings get in the way a bit.
            I'll try it out Saturday though i don't expect to many problems as my two greyhounds usually just lay down for the journey.
            move the seats into the upright position, get a better fit then.
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Seat Positions

I only seem to have two seat positions on the back, flat and upright
              I didn't do it !

Comment

Originally posted by molrams
                I only seem to have two seat positions on the back, flat and upright
                they don't recline?

maybe that's another ssr-x,g,v, etc. difference???
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                X