New steering wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davebloke2000
    The wheels on motor world look cheap and nasty at the £40 range think I will stick to the 1 I,ve seen.

Long live the black surfs

This ones OK........isn't it?

http://www.motor-world.co.uk/show_prod.php?prod_id=7014

Comment

It took me along time to find a black surf they seem abit rear on the market.
      A bit REAR ?? Is that code for saying they are sh1t

Bogus
      Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        Yer thats not a bad looking 1 Vince, but still prefer the other 1 looks better quality, but for £50 not bad at all.

You know what I mean by REAR, not the best speller LOL, but I do have the best colour
        Surfer

Comment

Yer thats not a bad looking 1 Vince, but still prefer the other 1 looks better quality, but for £50 not bad at all.

You know what I mean by REAR, not the best speller LOL, but I do have the best colour
          Those ones from Motorworld need a boss kit to fit on a Surf, the ones from Roughtrax don't. Personally I think you should do what I did (of course) and buy a second hand leather one from an MR2 for £10. Fits straight on.
          Last edited by Sancho; 26 February 2007, 14:01.

Comment

does your horn still work after you fitted the steering wheel? my cars got the horn. in the centre, normally this bumps their price up.
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by tonyppe
              does your horn still work after you fitted the steering wheel? my cars got the horn. in the centre, normally this bumps their price up.
              Yes mate had it fitted now and the horn works fine, the wheel is smaller than the standed one which is quite nice feels more right some reason, got mine from good old roughtrax.
              Surfer

Comment

ah thats good then. i would prefer a smaller steering wheel aswel i think
                its good you got the horn
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

You asked if the wheel looked cool and I'd say yes it's not a wood momo but they don't always look good either and it's your truck so your opinion is all that matters.
                  you asked what else would make it look spiffy so here's my two pence

first you need some meaner looking tyres BFG AT 31x10.5s or yokohama Geolander ATs [the new ones the older ones had some wear issues when installed on our trucks for some reason] the tyres you have now are great for road cruising with good fuel economy but the whole idea of our trucks is "if it's in the way I go over it" and they just don't say that at all...
                  second a little tint on the windows would up the cool factor and protect the interior as well.
                  finally consider replacing those SS running boards with some nice tubular steel rock sliders

Cheers aviator

Comment

for gods sake get some mud on it!!!

nice wheel mate, but im sure i've seen similar around for less money
                    TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Working...
                    X