Mats/Carpet protectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mats/Carpet protectors

Just bought a 96 SSRX Surf. In the back there is a 3 piece mat set that is made from fairly hefty material with rubber spikes on the backing. Seems to be made for the Surf as all the shapes are right and all the bits fit together with poppers. The shame is there are no mats in the front. Can anyone point me in the direction on where I might find some?

Originally posted by jonnyhicks
    Just bought a 96 SSRX Surf. In the back there is a 3 piece mat set that is made from fairly hefty material with rubber spikes on the backing. Seems to be made for the Surf as all the shapes are right and all the bits fit together with poppers. The shame is there are no mats in the front. Can anyone point me in the direction on where I might find some?

hi jonnyhicks,
    you could try hilux bob or streetluge chris on here, they may be able to sort you out,

good luck,
    ship

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyhicks
      i bought some ripspeed ones from halfrauds with ally heel plates... quite cheap and fit a treat!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
      X