Dog Cages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog Cages

Anyone have any ideas where I can get a purpose built duel dog cage for a '94 ssr-x ???

One of the guys on here had a cage made to fit , so they should have all the dimensions for the surf .

http://www.barjo.co.uk/home/

Comment

Dog cages

thanks for the information , I actualy found this source http://www.HAMPSTERBASKETS.CO.UK they say they have made them for surfs before and the price is reasonable so Im'e going to order one

Comment

Thanks for the link PKS, Thats a very reasonable price, Let me know what they're like, I could do with the extending one for when the back seats are folded down.
        John
        [size=4][font=franklin gothic medium][color=lime]Every Day Above Ground is a Good Day[/color][/font][/size]
        [img]http://www.vertueren.gb.com/welshflag.gif[/img] [color=red]Gods Country[/color]

Comment

dog cages

im not being funny m8 but barjo are the best ive seen others including hampster cage and you get wot you pay for barjo cages are guarenteed not to rattle at all and are of far superior construction im well into the dog world and most of us use barjo
          black n tan
          black n tan
          yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

I got one from Kennelgate for about £45 - it is fully collapsible BUT won't fit if only one seat down (so she's in the boot!) doubles as indoor crate, its the medium size one.

Comment

Hampster Baskets

Yesterday ordered a double cage from Hamster Baskets (we had our previous from them for our estate) - no problems with it at all.

The basic price was £115 and fitted between the wheel arches.

But we have asked for this cage to include going up and over the arches as our "shepherds" like resting their heads on them, plus it will give them that little extra room.

Nice chap there on the site, very friendly and he said that the cage will be ready by the end of this coming week, if not before.

BTW, he likes the look of the Surfs and was very impressed with the elec' rear window as it certainly helped with him a particular part of the measuring up.

Cheers

Gary
              1996 SSR-G 3.0TD
              1995 SSR-X 3.0TD Ltd

Comment

We thought "by the end of the week" would be fine to pick our new cage up.

We actually picked it up on Wednesday. Brilliant service!

Cheers

Gary
                1996 SSR-G 3.0TD
                1995 SSR-X 3.0TD Ltd

Comment

Gary

Any chance of some pictures of the cage.

Comment

Andy & all,

I will post some pics as soon as possible.....

Cheers

Gary
                    1996 SSR-G 3.0TD
                    1995 SSR-X 3.0TD Ltd

Comment

Originally posted by Garymt
                      Andy & all,

I will post some pics as soon as possible.....

Cheers

Gary
                      Gary
                      If I have the liner off you, I hope I can have a good look at the cage, at that price sounds Ideal for what I want. But would like to see one in the flesh first.

Conker
                      [center] [/center]

Comment

Working...
                      X