Towbar for 1994 SSR-X 3.0 td ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Towbar for 1994 SSR-X 3.0 td ?????

I have a 1994 3 Litre TD surf SSR-X (KZN 130) How much should I expect to pay to have a towbar and electrics fitted ? Are there any issues to consider when attaching a towbar to this model ?
    All help appreciated. Many thanks. Andrew

If you have a little knowledge of car electrics and can follow a wiring diagram, it's not a hard job to do yourself. I fitted mine up in about an hour and a half on a 2nd gen though. But it really was only about 10 or 12 bolts to fit the bar and then i cut into the wiring for the electrics at the rear light clusters. If you don't mind getting your hands dirty i'd give it a go yourself.

I paid about £160 for the bar and electrics kit, could have got it cheaper but i bought it local coz they had it in stock and i was free to fit it that afternoon.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

Having just bought a 1994 3.0l td surf fresh import without a tow bar I have been quoted £189.0 + vat

Originally posted by Andrew99
      I have a 1994 3 Litre TD surf SSR-X (KZN 130) How much should I expect to pay to have a towbar and electrics fitted ? Are there any issues to consider when attaching a towbar to this model ?
      All help appreciated. Many thanks. Andrew

Comment

I generally get the bars for around £100. and charge £50 to fit it. (unless you want double electrics, just takes a little longer and some more wiring.)

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

towbar fitting

hi tony i saw your post about supply and fitting towbars do you travel or do i need to bring it to you? cheers
          [IMG]http://C:\Documents and Settings\Ian\My Documents[/IMG]

Comment

look at previous post date,
            dont think tony is doing much surf work at the moment as hes building he's house,[ maybe still nailed to the roof]
            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
            X