Exhaust System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust System

Hello could anyone one tell me were I can get an exhaust system for my 1996 3.0td surf (KZN185). I have contacted Milners and they can't get the middle section I require until the 19th of December. Spoke to some exhaust places but I am a bit dubious when they can get one but they need to see the vehicle as they are not sure what to order.

Cheers
    Peachy
    3.0TD
    New Gen

Originally posted by Peachy
    Hello could anyone one tell me were I can get an exhaust system for my 1996 3.0td surf (KZN185). I have contacted Milners and they can't get the middle section I require until the 19th of December. Spoke to some exhaust places but I am a bit dubious when they can get one but they need to see the vehicle as they are not sure what to order.

Cheers
    I take it you have tried all the local dealers???
    Is it the same as the TD 4runner???
    What does Toyota say?
    NO WORRIES!
    Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by Peachy

Cheers
      Just had one fitted on my 90 2.4, the 3.0 V6 runner is virtually the same it needed a little bit of modifying. The box is exactly the same size, the front pipe from the box needed extending about 4", the one on the surf was slightly longer. The 3.0 has an additional resonator box on the back, I had this cut off and then had the pipe exiting behind the wheel instead of out the back.

Yes I can understand they need to see the vehicle. Although they said they could do it they wanted to see my vehicle to make sure the 3.0 exhaust would fit.
      I believe they know a Surf, but are unsure of the different gens so need to see the exhaust to make sure which one it is.
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

If its just a pipe section try Partco for their 2" flexi exhaust. it fits a treat just the job for the odd repair.
        sumo.
        If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Exhaust

Originally posted by rusty
          I take it you have tried all the local dealers???
          Is it the same as the TD 4runner???
          What does Toyota say?
          l beg to differ there "Rusty" the "KZN185" runs down the RIGHT hand side of the vehicle and out of the back on the RIGHT not the left.
          BUT on the other hand the centre box MAY be the same l will have a look 2moro.
          Live Life To The Full

Comment

try long life exhausts.
            custom built stainless system only £289
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Just recently had a long life exhaust done on mine. Looks fantastic and rest assured I know I wont have to buy another exhaust!( life time warranty).

c
              xx

Comment

How much?

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
                  l beg to differ there "Rusty" the "KZN185" runs down the RIGHT hand side of the vehicle and out of the back on the RIGHT not the left.
                  BUT on the other hand the centre box MAY be the same l will have a look 2moro.
                  the back box is on the left, but it then crosses over behind the spare wheel space and exits on the right

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
                    try long life exhausts.
                    custom built stainless system only £289
                    Do they have a web site Matt?

Comment

Originally posted by TAZMAN
                      Do they have a web site Matt?
                      yeah,
                      http://www.exhausts.uk.com

Comment

cheers Matt.

Comment

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic]the unexamined life is not worth living...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                          X