Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Belts & Bull Bars??

Hi,

I have just bought a 2.4TD Hilux 1989, I love it!! Want to start getting it kitted up. First Thing I want is REAR 3-Point seat belts (Children) and Bull Bars, prefer Crome.

Does anyone have any ideas??

Also what is the red button for next to the gear stick on the auto-matic version.??

Thanks....

Have a search on the forum, the search button is on the bar above. You'll find your questions have been covered well before.

Congrats on purchasing a fine vehicle and welcome aboard
    Maurice
    Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Originally posted by BabyDave
      First Thing I want is REAR 3-Point seat belts (Children) and Bull Bars, prefer Crome.

Three point belts try a local breakers, did mine this way, easy to fit, just strip out he panels in the back to access the fixing points...ask the breaker to supply all fixings with the belts. Lift up rear seats to access bolting points

bars try e-bay or Milners Offroad or Roughtrax

Good luck...fine vehicle the 2.4, used to have one ,watch out for the head...has yours been fixed?

scuddy
      ------------------------------------
      Look out! Ee

Comment

Originally posted by Scuddy

Good luck...fine vehicle the 2.4, used to have one ,watch out for the head...has yours been fixed?

scuddy
        Shh! Dont scare the guy!!!! Only a small minority have head problems! (mine being one of them!)

I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

just bought my first surf, 1993 3.0 ssrg recaro, cruise, aircon,16 inch polished alloys, angel eye spots. i paid £4750. which i think is a good deal when you see the condition. what do you guys think as you know a lot more about them than me. cheers johno.
          15 years in shiny club, lovely

Comment

Originally posted by geordie john
            just bought my first surf, 1993 3.0 ssrg recaro, cruise, aircon,16 inch polished alloys, angel eye spots. i paid £4750. which i think is a good deal when you see the condition. what do you guys think as you know a lot more about them than me. cheers johno.
            are you sure it a 1993 3 litre
            3 litre came out later than 93
            john (with a 93 2.4)
            Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Originally posted by john.sally
              are you sure it a 1993 3 litre
              3 litre came out later than 93
              john (with a 93 2.4)
              The 3 litre came out late 93 sept/oct.

Comment

Originally posted by geordie john
                John, Changing the subject completely, but could you tell me what size tyres you have on your 16" rims??

Cheers

Dave
                It just does, OK?

Comment

tyres

Originally posted by dave.j.robbo
                  John, Changing the subject completely, but could you tell me what size tyres you have on your 16" rims??

Cheers

Dave
                  hi dave
                  i have got 275/70/16s on at the moment but thinking about 285/70/16s shortly. only problem up to now, can,t find a stainless lockable wheel cover.

cheers johnno
                  15 years in shiny club, lovely

Comment

Originally posted by BabyDave
                    Hi,

I have just bought a 2.4TD Hilux 1989, I love it!! Want to start getting it kitted up. First Thing I want is REAR 3-Point seat belts (Children) and Bull Bars, prefer Crome.

Does anyone have any ideas??

Also what is the red button for next to the gear stick on the auto-matic version.??

Thanks....
                    89 2.4 would that be a 1st gen (2 door with removable hard top) or a 2nd gen(4 door solid body)
                    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Working...
                    X