rails and bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rails and bars

Hi all, after the following mods for my 1995 ssrx 3.0 limited.
    Full bull bar that covers the headlight area with afitted sump guard, all in stainless steel?.
    And a set of roof rails, the type that just run along the roof sides, nose to tail, not across. And if I could get a set in stainless steel? then I would be a happy surfer........cheers all...........

You can get the roof rails from here:

http://www.4x4accessoriesandtyres.co...roof_bars.html

I've got those on mine, fit from above without taking the headlining out although it's better if you have a sunroof to take out the headlining so that you can find a position that doesn't interfere with the sunroof runners.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
      You can get the roof rails from here:

http://www.4x4accessoriesandtyres.co...roof_bars.html

I've got those on mine, fit from above without taking the headlining out although it's better if you have a sunroof to take out the headlining so that you can find a position that doesn't interfere with the sunroof runners.

Cheers

Andy,

Do you have a picture of your truck with these bars on? Do they feel very secure??

Dave
      It just does, OK?

Comment

Here is a picture. Yes they do feel very secure, I've had a garden swing seat in pieces (about 90 kilos) on there no problem.

Cheers
        Attached Files

Comment

Here is a picture. Yes they do feel very secure, I've had a garden swing seat in pieces (about 90 kilos) on there no problem.

Cheers
          Andy, I'm looking for some roof rails. How are yours fairing? Still happy with them?

Thanks,
          Andrew
          Regards,
          Andrew
          G0RVM

Comment

I don't have the Surf any more but the stood up pretty well to some reasonably heavy loads ( A wooden garden swing seat weighing a lot went on top no problem). They are Stainless as well so don't rust.

Comment

I don't have the Surf any more but the stood up pretty well to some reasonably heavy loads ( A wooden garden swing seat weighing a lot went on top no problem). They are Stainless as well so don't rust.
              Good stuff. Thanks for the advice.

I have been chatting with BUSHWACKER in another thread and am now thinking about getting some from a salvage yard. Failing that, will probably get some like the ones you used to have.

At least I now have some options....
              Regards,
              Andrew
              G0RVM

Comment

Working...
              X