Sadly letting my Surf go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sadly letting my Surf go

I have sadly decided to put my Surf up for sale.

Have owned it for over a year now and have enjoyed every minute but feel its time for a change.

Was MOT'd in February with only advisory's being slight play in rear drop link ball joints so good till Feb 2018

She's a 1996 SSR-X 3.0 automatic with just under 100,000 miles on the clock. I am the second owner since was imported in 2005.

Since I've owned it I have fitted uprated shocks and coils, 16" modular steel wheels, custom made winch bumper, genuine Surf/4runner roof rails and bars which came from America and matching off road tires.

Recent work includes all new upper and lower front wish bones and bushes and ball joints, propshaft UJ, transfer box mount, oil and filter, air filter, polyurethane outer CV boots, new pads (also have brand new discs).

4wd system works fine and gearbox is super smooth. Engine was Terracleaned not long after I got her so engine is sweet too.

Have the original alloys but need a refurb as are very tatty and front bumper with nudge bar also could do with a re spray.

Body is excellent has been buffed and polished more times then I care to remember. The silver trim panels have wear here and there but otherwise very good.

Had waxoiled underside, no rust on the body at all.

Any other questions do ask, I'll try upload some pics on here or can send some via email.

Would like to get £3200 for her, she's a lovely truck just I have other plans for the future so have to say fair well. Thanks for looking, Tom
    It all seems easy, in a Hilux
Working...
X