Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 Black 2nd. Gen 3.0 TD.

vehicle has been sold
    Last edited by carbontek; 24 February 2013, 00:30. Reason: Vehicle has been sold

your truck

i want to buy this truck but cant make this weekend but can make next weekend would this be a problem !!!!

Comment

Over 10k miles, you've AVERAGED 50mph!

Good luck with the sale, looks like a nice example...
      "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
      www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Hi Welshred

Thanks for interest in the Beast. Normally no problem for the following weekend but I do have another Surf Forum member coming to look at the truck on Saturday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        The only thing I could do is to promise to call you ( send me a contact number ) if he fails to come or he decides not to purchase.

carbontek@terra.es

Comment

Hi Wolfracer

LOL I,m an old man ( 62 ) I want comfort and economy at my age !!!!!

If I want speed I get the old lady to push me in my wheelchair !!!!!!!!

Regards

carbontek@terra.es

Comment

Originally posted by carbontek View Post
            Hi Wolfracer

LOL I,m an old man ( 62 ) I want comfort and economy at my age !!!!!

If I want speed I get the old lady to push me in my wheelchair !!!!!!!!

Regards

carbontek@terra.es

Nevermind...
            Good luck with the sale dude.
            "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
            www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Working...
            X