96 N Reg 3rd gen for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 96 N Reg 3rd gen for sale

This is our 1996 3rd Gen 3.0L Td SSRX Auto requiring good new home.
    All Standard SSRX refinements working.
    Colour Azure Metallic Blue.
    Date of 1st Reg 01/02/2003 Bimta cert included.
    Meta M999 Alarm / immob fitted with cert included. 3 Keys & 2 Fobs.
    123000Km or 76500 Miles. Every Mot including pre Reg where done on Chassis Number.
    Mot,d till March 29th 2013 & taxed till November 2012.
    New Cylinder head / Cam belt etc fitted in July 2008.
    New front heater matrix 02/2012
    New front discs & pads 02/2012
    Extra small fuel filter fitted in pipework to protect main one as i prefer to run on waste veg oil when available.
    I have just fitted new centre & rear exhaust as old one was starting to crack over rear axel & wanted it right for new owner.
    Sony Radio/Cd Player with 10 stack player.
    Waxolyed in 2007 when we got her but could do with another coat. I will do this next week if it ever stops raining.
    The rear heater marix is linked out in engine bay as i think it was starting to leak.
    She has the odd scratch/stone chip here & there cos she,s 16 years old.
    The bumpers were painted last year & starting to show a few rust bubbles. i will re-do those bits next week if it ever stops raining.
    She will not be sold on the wheels shown as these are my spares. She will be on 15inch alloys with outstanding 31x10x15 Toyo Observe tyres.
    The V5 shows 3 owner & is incorrect. Its should be 4.
    I transferred it back to its original plate in Dec 2010 when a friend wanted to buy it from us & changed ownership at the same time. Due to divorce he is unable to pay the outstanding & has given us it back. It appears that during transfer the DVLA in there wisdom has discounted the time it was on a private plate & not listed us as owners.Even though his name is on the V5 i have documents to prove ownership & the right to sell.
    She really does look well for her age & on a private plate, people never believed how old she was.
    Looking for £2,800 ono.
    Viewing more than welcome.
    I cannot pm on here but can answer posts or email ianmcdster@gmail.com
    I also have a 3.0L KZN130 unregistered which i purchased in 2010 if any one is interested in. I need to obtain a dating letter from Toyota to register it ,But think it,s a 93 or 94. I will advertise it on here if any ones interested.
    I also have an all black KZN185 ltd that,s only done 80k, But not for sale. She,s my baby. The wheels she will be sold on are the graphite gray ones on the photo,s, Re-waxolyed every where except fuel tank protector & sump cover. Selling due to wife buying a 3.5l V6 Shogun.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mcdster; 7 August 2012, 09:59. Reason: Updated pictures

Price Reduced.

I have reduced the price on this as i really need it away due to space.4 cars & a van are starting to annoy my neighbours.

Comment

Surely 15" alloys wont fit on a 3rd gen!! I understood they needed to be 16s to fit the calipers!
      www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

That's the "Transition" 2.5 gen Surf there. No flared arches, same 4wd box as the 2nd gen and same axles hence the 15" wheels still fitting.
        Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

Shame you're so far away....

Comment

So far away

Sorry i can not post her. She,s a little heavy. I traveled to Birmingham for my Ssangyong Musso. Everyone said i was mad, but i had looked at over 20 around here and they were all crap. I spoke to owner & he said it was just as good as the pictures & if i did,nt want it after looking he would refund us what we had spent on petrol to get there. He was right & i bought it. I reckon i did nearly as many miles running around here looking at rubbish advertised as immaculate. Apart from oil & filters i spent nothing on her in six years & if she had been auto would still be running her now.

Comment

re surf

is it still for sale ?

Comment

re gen 3

Originally posted by J i m s t e r View Post
                That's the "Transition" 2.5 gen Surf there. No flared arches, same 4wd box as the 2nd gen and same axles hence the 15" wheels still fitting.
                says its a gen 3 and 3ltr engine, i thought gens 3 were different to gen 2, and that you can put then into 4wd anytime on gen 3, can you explain about the wheel sizes, what i am getting at is, if 15inc fit then it carnt be a gen 3

Comment

Originally posted by Arkamelis View Post
                  says its a gen 3 and 3ltr engine, i thought gens 3 were different to gen 2, and that you can put then into 4wd anytime on gen 3, can you explain about the wheel sizes, what i am getting at is, if 15inc fit then it carnt be a gen 3
                  The very first of the 3rd Gen Surfs (like this one) used the same 4WD system as the 2nd Gen trucks, ie they don't have a centre diff. You can't drive these trucks in 4WD on the road. Often referred to as "council 4WD" or "Gen 2.5".
                  En Ferus Hostis. Be your own man. Follow nobody.

Comment

Working...
                  X