black 3.0 ssrx for sale in southampton hampshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• black 3.0 ssrx for sale in southampton hampshire

I am selling my black 3.0 ssrx surf. I bought this 4x4 early this year instead of a van which i am now in need of more than ever. I love this surf and had always wanted one but unfortunately it just isn't practical for me, It is in good condition and has good tyres all round. I have replaced the tailgate motor and it has just had the brake pipes replaced at the garage so its ready for its mot which i belive is the end of may off my head and it is taxed till the end of april. I also have 2 roof bars for it and a very handy bike rack which fits over the spare and holds 2 adult mountain bikes which i will include in the sale. There is a button to engage 4wd so you usualy drive in rear wheel drive, i have used 4wd a couple of times and it worked very well on bogy grass and in the snow. I am looking to purchase a van asap so am selling at a reduced price at a loss to me as i paid £1950 and another £250 on parts. As the MOT and Tax are both coming up shortly I am looking to sell for £1700 ono. Any other info feel free to ask.
    Attached Files

I will take £1500 if any body can collect by 10am tomorrow as getting van in the morning or it will be part ex'd

Comment

Working...
    X