For Sale or Part Exchange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale or Part Exchange

3llt turbo ssrx 1995 N reg auto in dark blue, 83,000 miles. Wide body kit/rear spoiler, 265 x 70 tyres on sport alloys. A bar, usual electrics (all working) Sony CD player, turbo timer fitted, A/C and alarm system fitted & immobilizer. 12 months mot & 5 months tax.Has had recent service too, any inspections welcome. Excellent interior, over mats and it still has a Toyota tool kit.I have had this beauty for 2 years, on delivery I had the thermostat and coolant changed and a new cambelt has been fitted. This surf is in excellent condition inside and out, and I have had trouble free motoring. This one is not to be missed!! The only reason I want to sell is I want to replace her with a 3rd gen. So I am asking £5,900 for her, or if someone has a 1996-1998 3rd gen I could trade her in for. I am in the Norwich area, but would be willing to travel for the right one. Please e-mail me if you need any more information
    eric.sanderson@btinternet.com
    Attached Files
    Last edited by louise; 29 January 2005, 18:00. Reason: re advertise

Does it have an immobiliser fitted?(most insurance companies require this).
    Powered by ????

Comment

reply to immobiliser

Hi, Yes she is fitted with an thatcham immobiliser. Any more questions I can answer on this thread please let me know. I also missed out the Toyoto tool kit it has in the back compartment !! Louise

Comment

More Info required

What interior has it got? has it got the winter pack? ie rear heater twin batteries? Has it got a rear mount wheel or under floor? Can you show some more pictures inside and out?
        Last edited by davesconfused; 17 August 2004, 22:53.

Comment

reply to winter pack

Hi interior seats are of cloth black/blue trim no holes or rips, not recaro. carpet is grey with full set of cover mats. spare wheel is mounted, underneath ,has rear heated window that does work, twin batteries, engine compartment is spotless. If more pics are required, I will get the camera out over the weekend. I can also post pictures if wanted. Louise

Comment

Why do you want a 3rd Gen? Thats a cracking Surf you have there. Sorry, just being nosey.

Comment

reply to Trev

hi there, you can be nosey thats ok !! I looked at a 3rd gen surf just a few miles from where I live and fell in love with it. It was top of the range so it had all the extra toys to play with!! The interior was excellent but the bodywork outside let it down, dents and scratches. So as much as I love mine I have been tempted by another ! But I'm in no hurry to sell her. Louise

Comment

Working...
              X