The best Surf in the UK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best Surf in the UK?

No, I'm not kidding! This car is just about perfect in every respect. And it could be yours.........
    Toyota Surf SSR-G 2.4 TD auto. 1992/K-reg. 108,000kms.
    Dark blue metallic with full chrome pack and black glass. Swing-out spare wheel carrier,rear spoiler and side steps.
    I am sure that as you are reading this, you have a good idea of just how well specced up these SSR-Gs are.This has all the necessary toys, and some really tasty extras aswell.
    Large bore stainlees steel full exhaust system with brushed effect tailpipe which sounds loveley without being obtrusive.
    Split rim 5 spoke alloys with 31/10.50x15 Bridgestone Dueller A/Ts (spare unused)
    Brushed stainlees steel heavy duty wraparound bullbars with polished uprights.
    IPF 'super rally' switchable driving lights (full and dipped beam) operated by a dash mounted mouse control and uprated headlamps.
    Also has a Clarion sound system with tuner, tape, a boot mounted 6 disc CD changer and brand new Sony xplod speakers.
    It has also had a new security system fitted. This is a Thatcham approved cat 1 alarm/immobiliser with remote operation linked to the central lockinng system.
    Now, here's the catch! £6495 (ish!)
    I am going to plonk it on ebay at the weekend with a slightly more realistic reserve. If It reaches this reserve, it will come with a full MOT(doesn't need it, but I'm nice like that.......!), and it has tax until end of November.
    I just thought I would give you forum members a headstart.
    If you have looked at a few Surfs, I recomend you take a look at this one- it really is the best one you will find!
    I have several decent photos of it-p.m. me and I will e-mail them to you.
    I am located near Tring, Herts.
    Don't be shy! Call me (Paul) 07808 488644 or email tragic095@aol.com

Originally posted by TRAGIC
    No, I'm not kidding! This car is just about perfect in every respect. And it could be yours.........
    Toyota Surf SSR-G 2.4 TD auto. 1992/K-reg. 108,000kms.
    Dark blue metallic with full chrome pack and black glass. Swing-out spare wheel carrier,rear spoiler and side steps.
    I am sure that as you are reading this, you have a good idea of just how well specced up these SSR-Gs are.This has all the necessary toys, and some really tasty extras aswell.
    Large bore stainlees steel full exhaust system with brushed effect tailpipe which sounds loveley without being obtrusive.
    Split rim 5 spoke alloys with 31/10.50x15 Bridgestone Dueller A/Ts (spare unused)
    Brushed stainlees steel heavy duty wraparound bullbars with polished uprights.
    IPF 'super rally' switchable driving lights (full and dipped beam) operated by a dash mounted mouse control and uprated headlamps.
    Also has a Clarion sound system with tuner, tape, a boot mounted 6 disc CD changer and brand new Sony xplod speakers.
    It has also had a new security system fitted. This is a Thatcham approved cat 1 alarm/immobiliser with remote operation linked to the central lockinng system.
    Now, here's the catch! £6495 (ish!)
    I am going to plonk it on ebay at the weekend with a slightly more realistic reserve. If It reaches this reserve, it will come with a full MOT(doesn't need it, but I'm nice like that.......!), and it has tax until end of November.
    I just thought I would give you forum members a headstart.
    If you have looked at a few Surfs, I recomend you take a look at this one- it really is the best one you will find!
    I have several decent photos of it-p.m. me and I will e-mail them to you.
    I am located near Tring, Herts.
    Don't be shy! Call me (Paul) 07808 488644 or email tragic095@aol.com
    Sorry mate, but I beg to differ, I've got the best Surf in the UK (IMO) & I'm keeping it.

Comment

But MY one's bluer than yours!!! (and it's for sale!). Please, no more handbags!!!

Comment

Put some pics up Paul.

Comment

Trev,
          No Flammmmmminng now, theres a ggoooood boy. ( Andy & Koi will be after you )

Paul.
          So where's the photo's then ?? & what's the E-bay selling number , dying to see it, your Surf sounds the tops meman. Can hardly wait to see it on E-bay with such a great reserve price, might bid myself.

Sewerat Bob
          [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Sorry Guys, I'm having a bit of a mare posting piccies.
            Take a look at this link http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...485442302&rd=1 .Go on, you know you want this car!

Comment

its a nice one mate & its blue, someone will get a nice surf.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

Ok, you win. It is a nice one.

Comment

There's now only 4 days left to go on ebay!
                  CAN YOU REALLY LIVE WITHOUT THIS CAR?
                  If you are interested, email me (tragic095@aol.com), or call me (Paul) ) 07808 488644.

Comment

I have now relisted this car on ebay with some more photos. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...486434168&rd=1
                    If someone waves £6k under my nose, they could drive the car home.
                    For more info or to ask any questions call me (Paul) 07808 488644 or tragic095@aol.com

Comment

He He this one gone now

Well Happy Chappy.

Matt

Comment

Working...
                      X