1993/L 3.0 2nd gen for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by angelonawire View Post
    didn't know you had your surf advertised on here.
    Don't you mean your Surf?

Nice to see you on here Andy - plenty of good info around. Even more since I've stopped posting nonsense...

So - what hounds and how far along with your house are you?
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

facebook

Take a look at my facebook page all on there I think I may have to apologise for my dress sense!!

you'll find it under leeandandy anderson on facebook
      ..Angel..

Comment

Originally posted by angelonawire View Post
        Take a look at my facebook page all on there I think I may have to apologise for my dress sense!!

you'll find it under leeandandy anderson on facebook
        Next question - would we have seen you on Highland Emergency??

Comment

Not me Sir! I'm too shy for that
          ..Angel..

Comment

Right then Andy....

MOT done, a few advisories on rubber covers, but otherwise the guy said it was in great shape. Fitted a new front anti roll bar link (there is no rear ARB)

Taxed for 6 months this morning, runs out end of May next year.

I've left a few things in too:

CB radio, additional speaker, mic and meter (and ariel fitted to the front)
            Sony CD head unit with iPod attachment in the glove box and remote control
            Two external GPS antennas - one with USB connection, one that fits a Compaq iPaq - that I may also leave in there, as it's got TomTom on it.
            All the bits to finish off the air suspension - all the shocks are fitted as is the compressor, just not the internal bit or the pipes to the shocks.
            Intercooler and bonnet scoop, that I was going to fit
            Few switches and relays
            Internal mirror and light console
            Pair of Door mirrors
            Pair of front indicators

And -

There are two new batteries, as the others were getting on a bit, and I think the weather has had an adverse effect on them, so rather than risk you breaking down, I've put two new ones in.

There's all manner of other stuff I've left in it or put in the back (the roof rack will be in the back, not on the roof)....

See you tomorrow in Birmingham. Give me a ring when you land.

Comment

Muchos Gracias

very nice!

All I have to do is make it to Brum with a bag of cash, hopefully it is all open and on time.

It would appear there is some on-going tweeking to be done, between fitting the Air suspension bits, the intercooler and scoop......I've got a house to build!!...i'll get the missus to do it, what could go wrong!!

I'm sure i'll find the time...maybe i'll wait until it has warmed up a little (minus 17 degrees last night) never mind it will be summer soon...it may even get above 10 degrees

cu tmrw
              ..Angel..

Comment

Working...
              X