Surf for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf for sale.

Hi folks i'm a bit new to this forum game..I have a 3.0ltr hilux surf ssrx limited edition for sale.i have put a sorn on it as i don't run it anymore.the mot is up at the end of the month..it has two new batteries a new starter motor.the front bumper is starting to rust and the rear right hand quarter bumper has just rusted through.with a hole of about 2 inches visible.the car is in black it's a manual,The rear window has had a new motor but when i fitted it i was a few teeth out and so it needs help when putting back up..the interior is clean it's an m- reg.runs like a dream..right then reasons for selling..i only work ten minutes from my home now so i use my bike to get there.And i can't warrant keeping my surf.which only does about 5oo miles a year if that.i am selling it for 12,00 quid if anyone is interested..i can send pics..Cheers..Crofty.

Originally posted by CROFTY1968 View Post
    Hi folks i'm a bit new to this forum game..I have a 3.0ltr hilux surf ssrx limited edition for sale.i have put a sorn on it as i don't run it anymore.the mot is up at the end of the month..it has two new batteries a new starter motor.the front bumper is starting to rust and the rear right hand quarter bumper has just rusted through.with a hole of about 2 inches visible.the car is in black it's a manual,The rear window has had a new motor but when i fitted it i was a few teeth out and so it needs help when putting back up..the interior is clean it's an m- reg.runs like a dream..right then reasons for selling..i only work ten minutes from my home now so i use my bike to get there.And i can't warrant keeping my surf.which only does about 5oo miles a year if that.i am selling it for 12,00 quid if anyone is interested..i can send pics..Cheers..Crofty.
    alright mate, any chance of sending me some pics over. my email addy is simon_bates_1@hotmail.co.uk

hope to hear from ya soon.

Comment

Hi, Is your surf still for sale ?
      JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Hi, is your truck still for sale? Could you post some pictures or send them to naughtynedwin@hotmail.com

Thanks

Gav

Comment

Working...
        X