• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red 1992 2.4 Gen 2 SSRG, 5inch lift, 33x12.5x15 BFG ATs

Being broken.

I'm breaking my Surf, I've had it for 5 years

Any questions fire away.

It's got remote central locking, a Thatcham approved Toad alarm which closes the windows and sunroof and locks the side doors

LC Springs
    Twin exit stainless exhaust.

10 Disc Sony CD changer, the head unit is old and the face off broke so I glued it back on and display has lost its illumination.

Recaro interior, the rear seat base has a couple of holes the drivers seat bolster has a large hole, started small but sliding out my arse has taken its toll, passenger seat is nice, I should have put covers on in hind sight.

Front spots not wired in although there is a relay under the bonnet.

The lacquer has peeled off the bonnet and a couple of patches on the front wings and it has the odd chip and small dings as you'd expect including a crack in the OSR arch extension.

MoT'd until December 15th, never needed more than a bulb.

Open to offers as I think the head gasket has gone.

Last edited by Dodge; 31 October 2010, 12:55.

[QUOTE=Dodge;653747]

Still reckon thats the bestest looking burgundy 2nd gen I've seen, the stance is perfect.

Free bump to the front page

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      Still reckon thats the bestest looking burgundy 2nd gen I've seen, the stance is perfect.

Thanks.

I think so too, gutted I've got to let it go.

Comment

Hi Dodge,

I'm seriously interested in your truck. I was going to buy Richard's (Stormforce) burgundy 2nd Gen but somebody beat me to it.

Thanks.

Ross
        Last edited by Surfer Ross; 15 August 2010, 12:55.
        En Ferus Hostis. Be your own man. Follow nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by Surfer Ross View Post
          Hi Dodge,

I'm seriously interested in your truck. I was going to buy Richard's (Stormforce) burgundy 2nd Gen but somebody beat me to it. Could you drop me an email at rossmccrindle (AT) gmail.com to discuss?

Thanks.

Ross
          You have mail.

Comment

Originally posted by Dodge View Post
            You have mail.
            Got it and replied mate, thank you.
            En Ferus Hostis. Be your own man. Follow nobody.

Comment

Flaky bonnet and dent in bumper.

Cracked rear arch extension.

Slight damage to other side.

Drivers seat. Worse than I remember but then I only sit on it.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post

I second that. Really love the burgundy colour and like above, the stance is spot on.
                Do you know what rims they are, or what offset the 15x10's are?
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Hi, can you tell me the height of the truck as i gotta see if it will fit in garage & where abouts are you located.
                  Cheers
                  RWW

Comment

Originally posted by Rich-west-wight View Post
                    Hi, can you tell me the height of the truck as i gotta see if it will fit in garage & where abouts are you located.
                    Cheers
                    RWW
                    If it ever stops raining I'll measure it.

Just north of Bristol. not far from the M4/M5/M32.

Comment

is the truck stil up for grabs, see this thread started in aug. my uncle has made me an offer i cant refuse for my 3ltr surf an i could buy this and have pennies left over. plus 2.4 might not be as thirsty as my 3ltr.
                      my cars are normally lower than a smack heads morals but now im gonna lift them as fat chicks cant climb...safer! **iMud**

Comment

Originally posted by Brookerz View Post
                        is the truck stil up for grabs, see this thread started in aug. my uncle has made me an offer i cant refuse for my 3ltr surf an i could buy this and have pennies left over. plus 2.4 might not be as thirsty as my 3ltr.
                        There's not much difference to be honest, the 3.0 (diesel) just gets there quicker.

Comment

aye fair enough. uncles nuts, really likes my surf an offered me what i payed 3 weeks ago plus 400. business wise im wise to sell. wait and see. have a good one now though! just want it bigger!
                          my cars are normally lower than a smack heads morals but now im gonna lift them as fat chicks cant climb...safer! **iMud**

Comment

Open to offers as I think the head gasket has gone.

Well finally the Welsh mountains have managed to kill it.

Should have stayed at home.

Anyway, it's still for sale albeit with a reduced price because I suspect the head gasket.

If it doesn't sell, as soon as I find five minutes I'll be removing bits for my other one and some spares, after that it's ebay for the rest I can hold onto and the rest goes to the scrappy.

So if you want to buy it to break yourself make me an offer, or you want to buy any bits let me know.
                            Last edited by Dodge; 9 October 2010, 00:08.

Comment

£200 with the 33's on.

Comment

Working...
                              X