Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Surf for sale / breaking

Hi all,

My metallic blue K-Reg Surf has sadly let me down:-( The engine overheated and sprang an oil leak. I used the car for hunting only and used to leave it at the farm. I bought the car about 3 years ago from Romford Motors with 106K kilometres on the clock. During this time I put around 7k kilometres on the clock, which is now at just over 113k kilometres.
    The car has had a Cobra 7928A/26/HF alarm fitted so I could get insurance. I paid £300 for the alarm alone. Also during this time I fitted a new back box to it in 2008.
    The interior upholstery and carpet is the traditional blue Surf pattern.
    The tyres are in good condition, as is the paintwork for a car of this age. The car is an LN130 2.4 automatic transmission 1993 K-Reg. MOT expired in May and while undergoing the test the engine finally ceased. I know it also needs a new water pump and crank shaft pulley, which I was in the process of buying when I got the bad news from the garage.
    The car is in its original condition and has had no modifications. It has sun roof, spare tyre at the back, tow hitch, and the usual bits and pieces for this type of car.
    The battery was giving me problems and was not charging properly as the car was not being driven regularly. This car has two batteries. I believe the second battery is for a caravan/camping, etc.
    All it needs is another engine or somebody technically minded to bring it back to life. Very sad to see it go, but it is now surplus to requirement.
    The car is in the Cambridgeshire/Bedfordshire border area (not too far from Royston) and can be seen by appointment only as I am based in London.
    The road tax is still valid.
    As it is I am asking for £500, or make me a near offer.
    If interested please get in touch on 07774800619 and ask to speak to George.
    Best regards,
    George
    Last edited by bluesurfer; 6 July 2010, 09:53.

Hi George

How much for the alarm kit

Regards

Andy

Comment

Working...
    X