3.0TD auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.0TD auto

Well I have to reluctantly sell my Surf, must admit that it did cause me some probs early in my ownership, but after fitting a brand new head including cam , valves etc, new water pump, new radiator,thermastat, engine mount, cam belt and tensioner,it runs great, I love driving it, it just romps along, and so it should ith the £££ I have spent on it....

Why am I selling it, well I need it to tow a heavy trailer, and for some reason it doesnt have the necessary rating (WTF) as i`m a Heavy haulage driver I simply would not get away with saying I did`nt know!

Its in fab condition, everything works,although the 4x4 light does`nt come on, the 4x4 system works without fault, air con needs a re-gas but does work, cant think of anything that does`nt work as it should.

Its not been offroaded either..

Just been Motd a couple of weeks ago, and taxed until end of March

Its a 1994 M, imported in 2004,its not rusty, with the excepting of the rear quarter chrome bumpers, and a bit on one of rear door bottom, only surface though, so there you go, can deliver anywhere for fuel and fare back.
    Would like £2500ono
    Attached Files

how many miles has it done mate?

cheers braywick...

Comment

Its done 139000 kilometers, done 10000 since the head etc done,oil canged every 3K,propshafts greased every 3k.

also it is a nice metallic blue,pictures dont show it to well.

Gutted to sell it, need a Landcruiser...

Comment

im very gutted. as i want a 3.0l but do not have the money to buy it!

nice looking surf, good luck with the sale.
        My Surf eats knuckles for breakfast!

Comment

Working...
        X