Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.4 LN130 for sale

Hey guys,

sorry not been around too much lately - been a turbulent year or so for me recently... part 1 is a recent separation/pending divorce has crippled me...

therefore my Surf has been SORN for just over a year and i no longer have the money tools etc to sort it...

that said i am unfortunately parting with it. As you could imagine sitting on my drive for just over a year it has not MOT or Ticket, i need to sell it for enough to sort out a couple of remaining bills!!!

It is pretty standard - 2" lift springs on rear and aftermarket shocks all round, a snorkel (Safari or TJM cant remember) i will probably keep my roof bar and lights but the bull bar will be sold (minus lights also) sorry about the lights had an old promise to fulfill. i was in middle of putting false floor in rear so the frame is there and some check pattern metal.

All offers will be considered and to be honest this is a small project and does need work, i am sad to part with it but as needs must and when i get back on the train of life i will join back in the surfing lark!!!

I will check this every so often and subscribe to it so i will get any replies

kind regards and thanks to all that have stood by me during the past couple of years

Edited to add - it is grey and has black window deflectors.

graham
    Last edited by graham78; 20 January 2010, 22:01. Reason: forgot the colour!!!!

hi graham how much was you looking for?
    JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

what type of bullbar has it got and is the truck still running ok
      Last edited by stormforce; 20 January 2010, 22:39.
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

LordLucan,

i know that it is not worth an awfully large amount in its state - no mot or ticket - i have a rough idea what I would like to achieve but i would like ot see what people are willing to pay first. I hope you do not mind. if an offer is made to me i will reply to that person and possibly enter into either negotiations or accept.

if you would like to email me at graham78@hotmail.co.uk with an offer you can.

stormforce

The bull bar is a black wrap around bar, not a winch bumper. has hole for two lights and bars over head lights. I have a picture of the front of my surf which just has the bars on, send me an email to the above and i will send it to you...

hope this answers anything so far

graham

Comment

sorry stormforce - i work away from home and the truck has not been started since i SORNed it, i do not think it will tho, but it was ok the last time i used it. did get a little hot at times. but apart form that it was all good

it was parked outside the ex-wife's place until i until apr last year when i picked it up.

Comment

Update

Hey there guys,

if there is anyone that is still looking or interested i have managed to get home and take a look at my truck

the odo is just over 15550, a quick appreciation would figure the following jobs:

4 x Tyres, brakes all round, including discs/drums (wouldnt hurt), just before i SORNd it the RHR hub seal was leaking so that'll need a new un. A pair of new batteries would also be needed.

As it hasnt been started, a good service and some new fluids would be a good idea.

hope this helps any potential interest

graham

Comment

any pics?
              My Surf eats knuckles for breakfast!

Comment

i have a few pictures of it when i was off-roading a while back, nothing changed...

they are not posted on the net so i believe i cannot post them???

email me and i will stick some in a reply for yous

Comment

Is it still there? If so is it an auto or a manual?
                  Dino

Comment

photo bucket might help you sell...just google it..open an account..then cut and paste on a reply on here (share i think) hope this helps and good luck

rob
                    The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

photos

I hope this works!!!!

and yes it is still around, it is automatic.

these were taken in 2007 in the new forest, there are no changes to it from here - as far as i can remember

Hope this helps and thanks for the photobucket hint appears i already had an account!!!!
                      Last edited by graham78; 1 March 2010, 20:33.

Comment

Working...
                      X