Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Ed 2.4td SSR-X K Reg. Stunning Condition

Hi,
    Sorry it’s taken me so long to post, been a tad busy.
    Anyways ,picked up the three surfs, sold one on the dock as it came off the boat, one went to a neighbour once I got it home, and sold one to a friend, and all within 2 days of getting them.
    However I have got an absolutely lovely surf for sale that I just bought of a guy that’s emigrated to St lucia (lucky Sod).

It’s a special edition SSR-X 2.4 TD in blue and silver, with the blue/black interior, rear spoiler and high level brake light, surf decals etc. Its totally faultless, drives superbly and is in A1 condition. Its on a K plate with 78k on the clock. It has all the usuals, Air Con, Electric eveything, Hard/soft suspension, CD player, 3 months tax and 9 months MOT, it also has it’s bill of sale from when the guy bought it 3 months ago for £5995 !!. This is one of the nicest Surfs i've ever had.

The pictures show a tow bar, but this has been sold separately.

E-mail me for a selection of pictures at davey.knowles@virgin.net as the files are too big for this site. It will be listed on Ebay for with a reserve of £4600 on Friday, but you can have it for £4500 if someone comes off this site.

This ones sold, next ones coming in a couple of weeks

Hi,
    First person to view bought, so another happy surfer on the road. I'm not surprised as it was a lovely surf.
    Trying to sort out a couple more in the next two weeks or so, i'll keep you all posted.
    Thanks
    Dave

Comment

Working...
    X