REDUCED EVEN FURTHER £4300 ono

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REDUCED EVEN FURTHER £4300 ono

I have reduced the price of my Surf even further as I have now got a replacement.
    Check out the thread SSRX UP FOR GRABS for all the details. It's a really nice one (I would say that of course, but it really is) so if you are interested give me a call on 07967812418 I am open to sensible offers so don't be shy.
    Here is the link:

http://www.yotasurf-online.co.uk/pub...ead.php?t=4323
    THIS IS IN GREAT CONDITION. SOMEONE MUST WANT A GOOD ONE AND THIS REALLY IS IT. NO KIDDING.

Cheers
    steve
    Last edited by cheezygrinon; 12 May 2004, 20:32. Reason: new link

Originally posted by cheezygrinon
    I have reduced the price of my Surf even further as I have now got a replacement.
    Check out the thread SSRX UP FOR GRABS for all the details. It's a really nice one (I would say that of course, but it really is) so if you are interested give me a call on 07967812418 I am open to sensible offers so don't be shy.
    Here is the link:

http://www.yotasurf-online.co.uk/pu...read.php?t=4323

THIS IS IN GREAT CONDITION. SOMEONE MUST WANT A GOOD ONE AND THIS REALLY IS IT. NO KIDDING.

Cheers
    steve
    Steve,that link is a dead end m8, error 404 blah blah blah
    Powered by ????

Comment

ta

Cheers Rob

Sorted now

Steve

Comment

reduced

Hi what did you get as a replacement?????????
        Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
          Hi what did you get as a replacement?????????
          Bob,

I bought a Honda Civic VTI-S. I've allways been a bit of a performance junkie and i've decided that if I'm only going to do low miles then I'm going to do them quickly. Its still quite practical though, 5 doors, more than enough space for my needs and it takes up a lot less space.
          I am however very sorry to let the Surf go. Thats if anyone ever buys it. I dont get it, it's much better than most of the tat in the trader yet knowone calls. There was one guy who really wanted it for his wife (said it was the best he'd seen and had cash) but his wife didn't like the colour. Is she mad!!! it's the best colour!!!

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by cheezygrinon
            Bob,

I bought a Honda Civic VTI-S. I've allways been a bit of a performance junkie and i've decided that if I'm only going to do low miles then I'm going to do them quickly. Its still quite practical though, 5 doors, more than enough space for my needs and it takes up a lot less space.
            I am however very sorry to let the Surf go. Thats if anyone ever buys it. I dont get it, it's much better than most of the tat in the trader yet knowone calls. There was one guy who really wanted it for his wife (said it was the best he'd seen and had cash) but his wife didn't like the colour. Is she mad!!! it's the best colour!!!

Steve
            Hang in there Steve, it's a good price, someone will go for it, just need someone to be looking at the right time.

Cheers

Comment

OK,It has gone now and I shall miss it, but it has gone to a good owner and I have put him on to this site so I'm sure he will sign up soon. thanks for the advice in the past and maybe I'll be back in the future with a 3.0ltr.

Cheers
              Steve

Comment

Working...
              X