1992 SSR-X 2.4 Surf £2,950

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1992 SSR-X 2.4 Surf £2,950

Ok friends listen up....I have a 1992 2.4 black ssr-x surf it has 11 months MOT is taxed for 5 months with all paper work etc. 67,000 miles and mechanically its 100% starts first time every time. There are a few slight chips on the body work but for a vehicle of 12 years old it not at all bad. The alloy wheels are a little tarnished but nothing major. Lastly the main thing thats been doing my head in is the back window doesn't work. Other than that she's ok. So for £2,950(ABSOLUTELY NO OFFERS ON THIS) you can spend some money on her and still be quids in. I will post some pics at the weekend. My name is chris I'm available on 07796378044 and I live in the south west.

Is it still available kes?
    Johnny

Comment

phone him up 07796378044
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Sorry been away. So now 1992 surf reduced to £2,750

I'm sorry everyone it must look like Ive just posted this add and disappeared of the face of the earth. Unfortunately I have had a family bereavement and had to go to Belgium. Anyway I'm back now and the surf is still for sale. I will definitely post some pictures of her tomorrow(18/5) on this site. Due to the recent family trouble I need a fairly swift sale so I have reduce the price to £2,750. I have to return to Belgium next month for a few weeks so I would like it sold by then. As I said in my other post the surf needs the rear window sorting out,the alloy wheels are tarnished a bit, And it probably could do with a valet although it not filthy. But she runs 100% feel free to phone me on 07796378044 and my apologies if anyone has tried to contact me while i was away.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by kes101; 18 May 2004, 21:27. Reason: Pictures added. Price reduced

Comment

Working...
        X