1990 2.4 ssr auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 2.4 ssr auto

Due to a very nice boss i will be taking delivery of a new hilux in the next few weeks so sadly i have to make some room.So up for grabs is my 1990 2.4 ssr auto. Its in a good all round condition except for some rust around the front bars and a minor dent around the lock in the tail gate.Every thing works and the engine and gearbox are sound head and cam belt done by previous owner and the paper work reflects this. Now the bad point its out of mot i had it put through and it failed on the exhaust rear box and a front cv gaitor hence i only want £1000 could make a good addition or a very good donor currently it has a dvd head unit in it with a pop up screen all bolted in with an infill cd tray below it fits a treat with no cutting of the dash. If the buyer wants it i will leave it in at an additional £200 its less than 6 months old and i still have packaging cost over £200 new. either message me here or Tel. 07795468188 anytime. I can email pics at request as the file size exceeds the site limit. Cheers for looking. Ok price drop time £800 take it away!
    Last edited by marcj; 20 July 2008, 17:15. Reason: lower asking price
Working...
X